About Robert & Dana
- Has been selling real estate in greater Victoria for 50 years. (Licenced since 1971)
- Has held an Associate Brokers Licence for over 35 years.
- Has always been in the top 10% in real estate sales and is a Multi-Award winner.
- Has trained and managed well over 650 salespeople in Greater Victoria during his career.
- Has owned and/or managed his own real estate companies during his exciting career.
- Has sold over $200,000,000 (Two Hundred Million Dollars) of real estate in Greater Victoria.
- Contributes his success to a burning desire to offer the very best in “service” to his clients, past and future, which in turn brings about a tremendous amount of referral and repeat business.
- Robert and his Team also believe that confidence can “move mountains” and confidence they have.
So, if confidence and a burning desire to provide the best in service and get the job done is important to you, then give us a call and find out for yourself.
- St. Michaels University School graduate (1993). Provincial scholarship winner, Fine Arts award winner
- Studied French and Fine Arts at the University of Victoria, The Victoria college of Art and the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design
- Completed Resident Care Attendant course, Camosun College, graduated 1st in class. Employed (7 years) in long-term care facility specializing in dementia
- Completed Real Estate Licensing Course in 2005
- Dana and her husband are parents of two daughters, and have spent the past 10 years completely re-building and renovating three homes